Monday, January 2, 2012

Can't Let Go

I am browsing the web pages and this what I found a song entitled Can't let go by Landon Pigg. Every time there is a new song I don't look for the music video but instead I always search for the song lyrics before I jump on to see it's video. It is easy for me to grasp what is the meaning of the song would like to tell.





I never thought I'd be so much affected, it made me cry. This explains everything even if things had change between and it never happen very far to what I've wished for. The contentment is present to my self I am happy to have that someone as my friend rather than nothing. He is one of a kind I saw his good side the reason why I like him or maybe there is something I felt deep inside for him that I cannot explain. In spite of all the upside down we shared from the past bad and good times we remain such a good friends and care for each other. I can't even figure out what we are but I look him now with respect since the wind change direction itself but still there is ME and HIM as friends. For all I know every time I think of our memories we shared it makes me smile because it is so wonderful. Destiny brought us together and we never know what future holds and will offer. I don't expect for any magic or spark to happen. Only God knows or fate will play it's role and lead our paths into one direction. We never know..........

No comments: