Thursday, January 12, 2012

Early Morning

Good morning Philippines and hello world :)


I am glad to woke up early than my usual body alarm. Last night at my uncle's wake I saw my cousins and aunt's ooohh goshhh I am very surprised most of my cousins are already married and they have their kids one of my female cousin same age like me is a single mom. I observed her last night my attention was always in the two of them the care of a mother to her daughter I can feel when she took care of her daughter. Moment I saw my cousins made me joke to my relatives "Ohhhh myyy am I the only one who is single in here?" then they laugh hahahha my sense of humor is everywhere I can change the room temperature. I admit that it made uttered I wanted to have a family on my own not now but in the future I saw some of my cousins specially the girls who are single mom yeahh kinda sad cos they been a father and a mother to their kid as Filipino, our parents will always help us even though we step out to our house and proceed to the next level of life they are the first person who would always extend their help whether it is emotional, financial and spiritual the family bond will always be there. As I gazed too many realizations came up to my mind like I do dream to have a family on my own but not like in that situation like my cousin she was a single mom I don't want to be like that oldies said '' that was her fate and her line to take" and they always keep on telling me that I must enjoy my life being single and I always told them yes I am enjoying it so much and I am not ready for that marriage thing "maybe I haven't meet someone deserving or who could show and let me feel that I have nothing to worry cos he will always be there through thick and thin". I've always wanted to have a family like this compose of a mother, father and kids it should have strong tie and family bond. After those funny talks with my relatives I went over the side where people played card games.






No comments: