Friday, February 3, 2012

Different ways to say I LOVE YOU















These 3 words I LOVE YOU is the most cliché words. Change your style be unique make him/her float in cloud 9 and make them fall in love with you more deeper.


Different ways to express your feelings and emotions verbally or written to your love ones.

· I want you

· I’m devoted to you

· I’m yours

· I adore you

· I cherish you 

· I can’t live without you

· I want a lifetime with you

· I’m nothing without you

· I’m lost without you

· I’m all about you

· I live my life for you

· I love to be with you always

· I like having you around

· I can’t stop thinking about you

· I need you by my side

· Our love is unbreakable

· We are meant to be together

· You light up my life

· You are my everything

· You are a blessing in disguise 

· You are the fire and flame to my heart

· You are my one and only

· You are the reason of my existence

· You are the apple of my eye

· You are my sunshine that brightens my whole life

· You filled the missing piece of my life

· You complete me

· You bring happiness to rainy days

· You drive me wild

· You stole my heart

· You captivate me

· You inspire me

· You intoxicate me

· You turn my world upside down

· You amazed me

· You’re a dream come true

· You’re all I ever have

· You’re one in a million

· You took my breath away

· You’re the one for me

· You’re the one I've always wished for.


















No comments: